TH.A – Antiseptic solution hand rub
Quickly antiseptic for hand, safe, without water
Used for surgery, visiting, consulting and living activities…:
* Chlorhexidine Digluconate active element prolongs antiseptic effect
* Suitable for hand skin without skin irritation.
* Easy to use.
* Prevent dermatophyte, bacteria and virus.
|No||Type of contacting bacteria||Amount of bacteria has yet contact with solution||Amount of bacteria remaining after using solution (cfu/ml) 5 mins|
|1||Staphyloccous aureus||9.600 cfu/ml||0|
|2||Preudomonas aeruginossa||10.000 cfu/ml||0|
|4||Candida albicaus||3.700 cfu/ml||0|
|5||Bacilus Subtilis||4.400 cfu/ml||0|
TH.A solution could kill all kinds of bacteria perfectly after 5 minutes contacting with the solution.
Quick hand washing/disinfectant solution for surgeon, doctor, nurse, etc., in healthcare practice (during operation, patients examination) and in daily activities.
Use directly without dilution with other solutions or chemicals. Take 2-3 ml of solution, rub your hands thoroughly, on clean dry and nail grooves. No need to wash with water after that.
In case of too dirty, use 4-5 ml of solution, rub your hands and use tissue paper to clean the dirt. Then use another 2-3 ml to clean as usual.
Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Ethanol, Iso propyl alcohol, pleasant fragrance, emollient & moisturizer.
· Light pink color with pleasant fragrance after use.
· Stable physical and chemical characteristics during usage
· pH at 20oC: 5,5 (same as physical pH of skin)
· Density: 20oC: 0,78 kg/l
· Duration: 36 months since manufacturing date
-120 ml bottle; Symbol: 60139
-200 ml bottle; Symbol: 60078
- 200 ml bottle; Symbol: 60054
- 1 liter bottle; Symbol: 60016
- 5 liter can; Symbol: 60030
Place in dry and cool place